Tuesday, March 5, 2013

big news...






... I'm engaged! The love of my life and man of my dreams has (finally) proposed. And, as if there were any doubts, I said yes. I am so excited and so happy and can't believe I'm already starting to plan. It happened at Millennium Park on a chilly Saturday. I never thought I would cry, but as soon as he got down on one knee and before he even opened his mouth, I was balling. It was special and it was perfect. And it's true - you never remember a word of what they say. I hope you have all been well too!


3 comments:

  1. congrats, Sylvie, to you and your fiance! I totally understand the feeling btw since I got engaged a few months ago and it just is such an important event in a girl's life :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!