Monday, May 14, 2012

a brunette life




Well I did it! I died my hair! I have been mostly a blondie my entire life except for a very red-headed filled summer a few years ago and a 3 week stinge of black cherry which was quite a mistake. I'm always very reluctant to change my hair color but I'd say I think I like how it turned out this time. I still shock myself a little every time I look in the mirror. I wonder what kind of brunette adventures I will have now =)

Wearing: Sweater and Shorts from Zara, Cynthia Vincent boots, and House of Harlow necklace

8 comments:

  1. Amazingg!! As a life long brunette I can say we have some pretty damn good times. Sorry blondes you lost another to the dark side ;)
    xo

    http://fetchcoffeeforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw your new hair colour looks great! Very natural and it matches your eyes perfectly :)

    P.s. Your dogs are so cute!

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog, come back again soon! Lovely photos, and love the hair colour on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! so cute... would you like to follow each other? kiss (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shorts, I've been wanting to buy them too!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look as pretty brunette as you did blonde. do you feel people treat you differently. i watched something on TV where they did studies with same girls who changed their hair color. it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It hasn't been dark long enough for me to notice a difference but I do feel like I look older so we'll see if that makes any difference in behavior. =)

      Delete
  7. I love your shorts,and dogs !
    Thsnks for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!