Wednesday, April 4, 2012

cherry blossom.







Hi friends, I am sorry I have been away for so long. This past month has been definitely one of the craziest of my life. I turned 25 and started a brand new job which required a new wardrobe among many other things. Stress, anxiety, excitement, and anticipation are all that has been flowing through my body in the last month but through all of the life changes, I couldn't be happier. I promise I will try and post more often. Thanks for those of you who are continuing to read.

3 comments:

  1. sylvie, do you like the new job then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about your new job. Sending love to you, Layla and Alex.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!