Friday, March 2, 2012

good grace





I had really high hopes for these pictures but my camera died after only a few. You will definitely be seeing a lot of this Free People dress as it continues to get warmer. I have been working like crazy lately and just wish that I had more time to take pictures but it's hard when I don't get done until it's dark already. I'm so excited for this weekend! It's going to be stressful because I have to work but hopefully getting drinks with friends tonight and then going to an engagement party tomorrow as well as a birthday party will help bring some fun. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 



 

11 comments:

  1. looking lovely sylvie, in your new free people dress. i anticipate you'll find fun ways to wear it. sounds like you're ready for spring, when the daylight lasts longer. until then, you'll dance the night away with friends. i like your photos on the couch, before your camera died. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable, it looks simply gorgeous! And I love your red polka dot sofa :)

    Have a great weekend!
    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  3. in LOVE with this dress! free people is definitely my favorite in the warmer seasons!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress. Will be great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you, Syl. Catching up on your blog today. This dress is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That couch!!! Its perfect!! Lovely summer dress! We're in the middle of a record breaking heatwave in perth so it would be perfect here!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Minnie Mouse meets fun fun fun..loving the couch!

    http://fetchcoffeeforfashion.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!