Thursday, February 16, 2012

spring in my step







Just a super quick post here since I still have to clean up and finish my laundry before going to the airport to pick up my best friends from ASU for a little reunion! I can't wait! It felt so much like spring today it was amazing. It made me lazy at work because I just wanted to be outside but I'm hoping this spring air stays because it's making me feel rejuvenated. I probably won't be posting this weekend so I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Wearing: Free People jacket, sweater, top/ American Apparel leggings / Willy & Irv necklace/ Cartier, nepaul roll bracelets, Tyler Mackenzie, MelRose bracelets

15 comments:

  1. sylvie girl, have fun with your friends! :) i love the curls in your hair, & that lace blouse is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, love your blouse and all bracelets. We have a new post!!! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, you look so darn sweet:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely cute casual outfit dear:love your lace top!!! And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!
    Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! You have a very nice blog as well. We are really into the gold necklace you are wearing here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love parkaaaa :) !! and Yes we can follow each other, I'm following you now :)

    xx

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks really great here. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look nice! Followed you back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Following :-)xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute dress!! its one of those where you can make it work in so many different ways! love the way you made it look casual, yet so cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice outfit!!! love your boots!!! following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comment!! Love that look, those boots are amazing!!!
    I´m also following you!
    xoxo
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh jadore tu as un très jolie look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!