Monday, February 20, 2012

party photos



















As I previously mentioned, I spent this past weekend reminiscing with my best friends from college. It was a weekend filled with lots of nostalgia, debauchery, hilarity, and reconnecting. It makes me so sad that we all live in different cities (Minneapolis, Boston, San Fransisco), but when we all get together it's as if we were never apart. I had so much fun rediscovering my city by vising my favorite landmarks like the bean and Navy Pier and even seeing some for the first time like the new Marilyn Monroe statue. I love to see people's reactions to seeing it for the first time. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you so much for your kind comment and for finding my blog! I love new readers :) I will definitely follow you back!

    Love the pictures!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! all of you look stunning!!!

    kisses!!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!
    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Follow and I'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute collection of pix hun! u look like u had a fab time!
    Thank you ever so much for the follow! i'm your newest follower too now haha ;)

    xxx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlaceblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! what a fun time. :) did you like the marilyn statute?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pics...I know what you mean about living in different cities - I miss my SF and chicago friends! X
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, this looks so great. I'm still in college and I feel like I haven't seen so many of my high school friends in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are looking rad. This post makes me miss Chi-town.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!