Monday, February 13, 2012

i'm just playing in the sand









I wish I had something technically new to post but I've been extremely sick so I thought I'd post some pictures from the end of last summer. Some friends and I headed up to Malibu to shoot some pictures and check out the beaches and it is truly beautiful up there. There are parts of California that I really miss like the scenery and weather at a time like this when I'm staring at snow here in Chicago. I especially miss a few of my friends (Chris, Renee, Em, Rob, Andy, Steve, Jake) and wish I was still having adventures with them up and down the coast.

I'm so excited because three of my best friends from my Arizona State days are coming into town on Thursday which can only mean a weekend of nostalgia and debauchery. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then and the weather shapes up so we can have a great weekend. Hope you're all having a lovely week!


Wearing: all American Apparel

14 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS IN THAT OUTFIT SWEETIE! OHH HOW I WISH FOR THAT WEATHER :) OF COURSE I FOLLOW YOU BACK, LOVE YOUR STYLE AND BLOG!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love your blog and style. Of course I want us to follow each other. Now following you. For editing my photos and the galaxy effect, I use www.picnik.com. Lots of love

    Kisses from Norwegian model, blogger and student
    http://karolinekalvo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvie! Thanks for visiting my blog, lovely lady! I would LOVE to follow each other- actually i am not you 76th follower! :) so, thanks for visiting my site- I love your style, I noticed that you used to go to AZ state and now live in Chicago? funny, I go to school in the Midwest, but I'm originally from the West Coast! Did you like AZ state? I'm considering going there for grad school- would love to connect, and become great blogger friends! I am going to follow you on twitter too! It was lovely to meet you!
    xo,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely photos, I wish it was summer where i live :)
    the skirt is gorgeous :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second to last photo is perfect. the lighting, the movement... and love your flowy skirt :)

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is amazing! :)

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG - 50$ VOUCHER
    http://looksgood2.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-50-voucher-unestablish.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better!!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh so nice photos!!!
    love your skirt!!super cute!happy day=)
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy valentine's day! Nice post! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sylvie, you're looking good, & i bet you'll have a grand time with your friends too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful pictures!!! Love this skirt with jeans shirt. We're following you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forgot to say...hope you felling better. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfit and nice blog ;) I follow you too, greetings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I miss you so much! The winter has been ridic warm and I really wish I was in the snow right now. So far, I don't have any trips planned (or money for trips) to Chicago but my new boyfriend (!!!) and I are hoping to come between Christmas and New Years to enjoy the snow and some Leinenkugels with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!