Saturday, January 7, 2012

no january here







I cannot freaking believe this Chicago weather! Yesterday it was in the 50s, today very warm 40s and I have barely seen any snow. I absolutely love it! Although it's probably making me a little rusty at snowboarding, I'll survive. Tonight marks the start of the year of 25 (first of my friends from high school to turn 25) and I have a surprise for everyone at the party tonight. I'm pretty excited, and I promise to document it. Hope wherever you are you have beautiful weather as well and are having a wonderful weekend!

Wearing: Free People sweater and top, William Rast flair jeans, vintage belt, MIA shoes, Willy & Irv necklace

Btw, I cannot wait to rock this crochet sweater with son 501 cutoffs and military boots when the weather gets better!

And if you guys like my blog please follow me via google on the top right! Thank you!! And I will follow you back =)

18 comments:

  1. I am loving this seventies chic look you have going on here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dig that crochet top/jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Arden, the 70s thing is gorgeous! And I wish we had weather like that where I am - over here it's just cold, windy and rainy. Wahou. ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sweater, I love the crochet style of it, as others have pointed out, very 1970's boho <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! I love the jeans! :)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Thank you for the comment! Maybe you would want to exchange links with me or follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice blog! i really like your pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit! and the dooggies are super cute of course ;)

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like so much what you do here. Great job.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very beautiful. Love the sweater. Tsmstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The maxi sweater looks amazing! Oh and hope your computer will be fixed soon!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!