Sunday, January 15, 2012

little back alley












I just want to give a big thanks to Jillian for letting me use her computer. I was afraid I would lose all my followers if I didn't post something quick! The status remains the same, unfortunately, on my computer. We had a huge snowstorm here in Chicago but Sophie and I braved the cold for a few minutes to snap some photos. Hopefully I won't have to wait as long for my next post. Have a lovely week!

On Sophie: Bella top, DL jeans, Frye boots, Marc Jacobs purse, Tyler Mackenzie bracelets

On me: sweater from Paris, William Rast jeans, shoes from Paris, Willy & Irv necklace, Wooden Ships hat

14 comments:

  1. HI! I love your pics ! You have a new follower! Follow me back if you want http://fashiongland.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!!!

    http://desperatewitch.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sylvie, those are fun photos of you & your friend jillian! hopefully your computer gets fixed, i know how stressful that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post, I like it!!! The photos are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfits!!! Love the lilac shirt and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, thank you for the visit ans comment at my blog.
    I really like than nail polish, is it dark green?
    xoxo
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are amazing! I like the accessories! :)
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been without internet for what feels like forever so it's nice to catch up on your posts. I miss you tons and I love these cold weather, snow girl outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she has indeed a very pretty style!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!