Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year!








I was really hoping to have some fun, sparkly New Years Eve pictures to share with all of you but unfortunately I had the stomach flu and ended up spending my evening on the couch watching Kung Fu Panda 2 with my amazing boyfriend. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but at least I was with someone very special to me. Here are just some instagram photos taken recently since I have nothing else to post today. I hope you all had a wonderful and happy new year. Here's to 2012!

3 comments:

  1. hope you feel better dear sylvie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year!
    http://silviainvenice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute pictures. Love that puppy!

    Happy New Year and thanks for your sweet comment!

    - Dani

    welcome to my jungle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!