Thursday, January 5, 2012

feeling stripey








Okay, these pictures did not come out nearly as well as I'd hoped.... I probably shouldn't have used the flash. Regardless I was very excited about my periwinkle jeans from Blank NYC. They are much lighter than they appear in the photos. Remember how I told you that ridiculous things happen to me? Well yesterday I managed to get a splinter in my behind from a wooden chair while eating lunch. I must have some magnet in me that draws this crazy stuff to me. Anyways, hope you're all having a fantastic week!

Wearing: Free People stripe thermal, Blank NYC jeans, my dad's motorcycle boots, Nepaul roll on bracelet, MelRose bracelets, Cartier bracelet, vintage rings

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, that is really funny but sounds painful ;)

    I love loose tops like the one you are wearing. Also love your Cartier bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like a vintage rock star, from the 70's or 80's, except her splinter would be from the wood on her guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, love your striped jersey! :)
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!! i love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photos, they inspire us!
    You have a great blog too:)

    Come and check out our blog too and share your though;)


    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!