Tuesday, January 10, 2012

black january

Hi friends,
Sunday I arrived home from work and my computer screen wouldn't turn on. Now it turns out my poor Mac has more than just a quick fix problem (and a very expensive one at that). I will try my best to keep posting and hopefully my computer will be up and running faster than I anticipate. Thank you all so much for continuing to read, it really means a lot to me! I love all your comments and read each and every one. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Feel free to follow my Instagram name @sylvieg for some photos as well. Hope to be back soon!

Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. i hope your Mac gets better soon, it's so terrible to be left without a computer. i had so many computer problems and now when i've bought my Mac i always panic at the first sign that something might be broken.


    http://wediditins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog thanks for following me and i am now following back!!! hope you get it fixed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!