Thursday, December 15, 2011

a whole new blog...







Very excited about my new camera but I am in a serious need of some classes since I pretty sure I can only turn it on and take an automatic picture haha. Wearing flats was a bad idea today since it dropped about 20 degrees while I was at work and now I am thawing out my toes. Hope you guys have warmer weather wherever you are.


Wearing: Theory top, Brandy Melville zip up hoodie, Forever 21 military jacket, Buffalo faux fur vest, Sevens jeans, and shoes from Francesca's

11 comments:

  1. Sweety! Thanks for visiting my blog! I loved yours too! If you follow me, I'll follow you back! Kisses :)

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and photos all really nice

    exclusive yacht

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sylvie, it's always difficult to know what to where in this weather. i quite like your zipper shoes, & textured purse! :) i hope your feet got warm, for today the sun is shining, at least it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. I like your bag a lot too.
    What kind of camera did you get? A dslr???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that's too bad... I love the cold weather... I love wearing layers and I have a ton of sweaters so it's my favorite time of year since I can finally wear them! :)

    x,
    Elvia from 'The New Outlet'
    the-new-outlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice the vest !! thanks for ur comment !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!