Wednesday, December 21, 2011

scoop




Pretty excited since I saw that one of the shirts I did for Scoop NYC was for sale on their website today. I'm kind of bummed they decided not to do the polka dot print but it's still neat to see my work on there nonetheless. I keep checking for this sweet print I did also but I haven't been able to find it yet. Check it out for sale here!



Of course right after I put the above photo in I find this one also. I guess they decided to make it a top instead of a dress but I think that was probably a good call. If you want to see this one click here

6 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous. I'd probably prefer the first top in polka dot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I love the polka dotted one too!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing designs come to real life! Lovely shirt. Following you now, hope you follow back.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!