Tuesday, December 27, 2011

my first christmas





I hope everyone has been having a good holiday season. I spent my first Christmas with my boyfriend and his family yesterday. Since I am not of the faith and am usually on a tropical island during the holiday, this was a new experience for me. Aside from making yia yia cry (she is very nostalgic) I'd say it went pretty well. The boyfriendo and I took a mini "photoshoot" before heading off to our 4 o'clock dinner. I tried to be festive and then realized that I don't own anything red so this scarf had to suffice as my festive garb. A continuing happy holidays to everyone!

Wearing: Gap scarf and sweater, William Rast denim, vintage belt

14 comments:

  1. very sweet photos of you & the boyfriendo sylvie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're enjoying a wonderful Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!!! Nice sweater and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful first Christmas!!! You guys are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! Happy holidays for you too.

    xx
    Andrea Desde el TrĂ³pico
    http://desdeeltropico.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You three are lovely. I'm also not a beliver, but christmas is (at least in Italy) an holiday for everybody.

    The Life After

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! And I'm so jealous you have a Beagle....they are the cutest dogs ever!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so lovely together!

    Alina
    http://thespicedupforeigner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these family photos! I also love that Alex has a yia yia. My Greek girlfriend used to tell me great stories about her yia yia. Yia yias are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys look cute together!

    Bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!