Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a lil' leopard




Nothing too exciting about my outfit today except my rad horse hair leopard cowboy booties. I think they add enough pizazz to any outfit. Just got my graduate diploma in the mail today and they misspelled my name! I'm the girl that this kind of stuff always happens to. My bags get lost, I get the weirdest sicknesses, have fedex destroy my packages, etc. so I was almost expecting it to happen. Guess I'll be waiting another 3 months for the correctly spelled one. Hope you guys are having a wonderful week and are getting excited for New Years!

Wearing: H&M top, Gap sweater, Seven for All Mankind jeans, mom's boots, Willy & Irv necklace

19 comments:

  1. those boots are definitely special! no one can spell my name either. if they see or hear my name, they assume i'm a boy. i'm sure you don't have that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow cool boots, love the leopard print! i like your blog, please feel free to visit mine and we can follow each other! :)

    xoxo, Timbo
    www.timea-timbo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey with some bad luck comes some really good luck :) like those awesome boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how annoying that they mis spelled your name! That would really annoy me too. At least you have some awesome boots to make you smile :D Hope you have an awesome new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are so fabulous! Love them!

    Happy Friday!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting <3

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice boots & necklace , happy new year !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know how you feel about misspelling..i like the cardigan, boots are cute too! and PLL really dress well :D
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very beautiful...love the boots. Tati.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME OUTFIT LOVE YOUR BLOG HUN PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gaah these boots are absolutely amazing!

    have an amazing NEW YEAR'S EVE!
    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit, these boots rock!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Happy new year!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous look! Love the boots ;)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Angie
    Style ninfa

    ReplyDelete
  15. great boots!!LOVE it!

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!