Wednesday, December 7, 2011

le beatles




Do you guys have a favorite t-shirt? The one that you've had forever that no matter how many holes or wine stains you get on it you will never be able to throw it away? One where you look forward to pulling it on because it feels like home? This is mine, it's nothing exciting to report. I've had and still have ahead of me a crazy week and love that I can just get into this, get into bed, and read my book. No nonsense. I think these pictures look kind of emo, haha, but whatevsies. I hope you guys are having  a little less stressful week than I am.


Oh! and by the way, if you guys want to follow me on Instagram my user name is sylvieg. Just beware, I have a lot of ridiculously cute animal photos.

6 comments:

  1. i don't know if i have a favorite t-shirt, but i have a favorite band, & you're wearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tshirt is amazing! I´m a big fan of the Beatles!!! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true! I love your ridiculously cute animal photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE that tee, would wear it every day :)

    Thx for your comment on my blog ..

    x
    Oh'

    blogbymissoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!