Sunday, November 27, 2011

get your neon on






Yes I am 24, and yes I have periwinkle colored walls and a green boa hanging on my mirror. There's something seriously funky going on with my camera right now so for now I'm living off of instagram shots (they're almost better though aren't they?).

Thought I would wear some neon today to brighten up my day since I had to spend my Saturday night waiting for a tow truck to get my car (I let my brother borrow it and voilĂ  he crashed it). This scissors is one of my favorite necklaces that I got from an art fair in LA about a year ago. For those of you who don't know I went to design school so these are my "sewing scissors". Hope you all had a better weekend than I did.

Wearing:  Top: Free People / Sweater: 5/48 / Leggings: American Apparel / Knee-high socks: Steve Madden / Boots: my dad's old motorcycle boots (awesome!!) / Bracelets: Fair trade roll-on from Nepal, Cartier, Jilly Band, Brazilet

6 comments:

  1. hey! thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog 8) love this outfit; it looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, I love your boots! Why can't my dad's motorbike boots look like that? ;) ♥

    Saraah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh your weekend sounds like a nightmare! maybe you could take those super cool boots & kick your bro in the behind. that's what i'd want to do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cute little scissors pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this look! The boots are so perfect. And that scissor charm is friggin' adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every single one =) I love to hear what you think!